A way of enabling you to avoid the concerns of large service bills by paying a monthly direct debit, calculated specifically for the requirements of you and your car.
Once your plan is set up and your next scheduled service is due, book your service as normal with your Dealer and the cost of the service will be paid from your Personal Service Plan fund.
Your anticipated mileage and period of ownership are entered into the Personal Service Plan system and your monthly direct debit amount is calculated for you based on current parts and labour rates. Alternatively, you could pay as a lump sum or add the total cost of your Personal Service Plan to your finance agreement.
No problem. Any unused funds in your Personal Service Plan will be refunded to you and a new plan can be calculated for your new car.
Use the form under 'Make an Enquiry' and we will be happy to calculate a plan that is personal to your individual requirements. We'll get back to you with our recommendations, and if you like what you see it can be set up for you in just a couple of minutes. It really is that easy!
• Fixed Price: Take advantage of applying today's servicing prices to the duration of your selected Personal Service Plan.
• Budget: Have the peace of mind of knowing that you won't be facing a large bill when your next service is due.
• No Risk: Rest assured that you won't be forced to delay a service or take non-cost effective short cuts.
• Flexible: The plan is designed for you but not written in stone. If your mileage or planned period of ownership changes, your Personal Service Plan can also be changed in line with your new requirements.
• Easy: Personal Service Plan is a simple, hassle free method of ensuring that your vehicle is kept in perfect servicing order and is retaining its value and performance.
• Direct Debit Why not spread the cost of servicing by paying monthly with no additional charges being added.
• Pay in full By credit card at time of purchase of your car or after a service.
• By finance Add the cost of your Personal Service Plan at the time of purchase of your car to any finance agreement on your new or used car.